PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at 1610 Fairplay St., Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and face coverings will be required at the Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Public hearing for citizenship participation for a Community Development Block Grant (CDBG):
- Identification of total potential funds.
- Eligible CDBG activities.
- Presentation of identified community development needs
- Identification of any community development needs by public.
- Presentation of activities proposed for CDBG application, including potential residential displacement.
- Citizen input regarding proposed and other CDBG activities
- Authorizing resolution for commitment of funds for CDBG.
- Authorizing resolution for submission of a CDBG application.
- Public hearing regarding 14.19(2)(d) Residential Fence Restrictions and 14.14(10)(c) Fences in the A-2 district.
- Action on amending ordinance 14.19(2)(d) Residential Fence Restrictions.
- Action on amending ordinance 14.14(10)(c) Fences in the A-2 district
- Street closures for flea market on June 27 & 28.
- Southwestern Schools to potentially use the fields for football practice.
- Potential street fix on Maple St with Southwestern Schools.
- Assessing late fees on utility bills.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: May 28, 2020 at 2:17 p.m
Revised: June 11, 2020 at 1:47 p.m.
Zoom Meeting Info
Meeting ID: 873 3818 6438
312 626 6799 US (Chicago)