PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of May 4th, 13th and 26th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- April 2021 financials.
- Unfinished Business:
- Review covenants for Country Valley Heights and possibly rescind motion from May 4, 2021regarding selling lots.
- New Business:
- Discussion on private driveway on 27th
- Update on DOT roundabout project.
- Resolution 2021.04 to approve CMAR report.
- 2020 Audit summary by Johnson Block.
- Sewer rate increase effective in 2021.
- Apply stimulus refund from semi-annual payment of CDA of Village of Hazel Green, WI $1,000,000.00 CDA Lease revenue mortgage bonds dated 12/23/2010 to principal of loan balance.
- Verizon’s share of 200,000 Gallon Tower Misc. Repair & Maintenance Painting.
- Donations from Golden Knights Calendar Raffle.
- Licensing for July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
- Class A beer & liquor.
- Class B beer & liquor.
- Operator licenses.
- Cigarette licenses.
- Dance permit for My Brothers Place, June 26.
- Committees for 2021-2022.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) performance evaluation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility:
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: June 4, 2021 at 3:31 p.m.
Revised: June 7, 2021 at 1:53 p.m.