PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of June 8th and 24th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- April 2021 financials.
- May 2021 financials.
- Unfinished Business: None
- New Business:
- Pay request for Wiederholt Excavating for Sunshine Acres project.
- Funding for Country Valley Heights.
- Increase line of credit for 2021 projects with Apple River State Bank.
- Contract with Strand Engineering for electric consultations.
- Contract with James Orr Coating Inspections LLC for miscellaneous repair project for the water tower.
- Change order #1 for Miscellaneous report & maintenance on the water tower.
- Dance permit for July 24 for My Brother Place.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: July 9, 2021, at 1:43 p.m.