PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of July 13th and 22nd
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- May 2021 financials.
- June 2021 financials.
- Unfinished Business: None
- New Business:
- Freedom Flea Market for October 8-10.
- Pay request #2 for Wiederholt Excavating for Sunshine Acres.
- Pay request #1 for Mowry Brothers for Country Valley Heights.
- Supplies for Sunshine Acres and Country Valley Heights.
- Fence on the north side of well #3 near Detroit Street.
- CSM for a parcels on 18th
- Purchase new utility truck.
- Attendance at League of Wisconsin Municipalities conference.
- Grant County Road Aid.
- Cost sharing agreement with Grant County for election programming costs.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) performance evaluation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: August 6, 2021, at 11:21 a.m.
Revised: August 9, 2021, at 4:04 p.m.