PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a special board meeting of the village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2021, at 6:30 P.M. at the 1610 Fairplay St, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is in consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Repeal & amend Chapter 18 for Fair housing act, ordinance 2021-02.
- Proclamation for Fair Housing Act.
- Discuss letters to developers and financial institution on fair housing practices.
- Parking on 20th Street, from Hwy 80/11 to Main Street.
- Drive way cut our for 1415 23rd Street.
- Trick-or-Treat hours.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) Considering compensation of any public employee(s) over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: September 24, 2021 at 12:57 p.m.
Revised: September 27, 2021 at 11:50 a.m.