PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of September 14th, 16th and October 5th minutes.
- Public input.
- Clerk Communications.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- August Financials.
- Unfinished Business: None
- New Business:
- Design completion of the WWTP for chemical phosphorus removal.
- State workforce innovation / housing program.
- Pay request #3 for Wiederholt Excavating for Sunshine Acres.
- Update on Sunshine Acres and Country Valley Heights.
- Review potential easement for sanitary sewer at 2215 E Fairplay St.
- Calendar Raffle for Golden Knights.
- Discussion on upcoming vacant board seat.
- Resolution for re-districting in Grant & Lafayette Counties.
- Donation to the Lafayette County Historical Society.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) considering compensation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction of exercises responsibility.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced, and masks are required at Village Hall. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: October 8, 2021, at 2:49 p.m.