PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant/Lafayette Counties, Wisconsin Tuesday, May 10, 2022 @ 6:00 p.m. 1610 Fairplay St, Hazel Green, WI
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at
1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of April 12th,19th, 26th, 27th & May 3rd
- Public input.
- Clerk Communications.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business:
- Change street closure times for the Freedom Flea Market on Friday, May 20 from 8:00 am to 6:00 am.
- Approval of purchase of lot 4 in TIF district, corner of Leadmine St & Industrial Court, to the east.
- Approve recommendations from street committee.
- Set date to tour outside buildings by Village Board.
- Dance permit for My Brothers Place III for May 14.
- Operator’s license.
- Closed session pursuant to Wis. Stat. sec. 19.85(1)(c), which permits convening in closed session to consider employment of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility, for the purpose of discussing unpaid time off and part-time employment.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action in closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing is recommended, and masks are optional. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: May 7, 2022, at 4:33 p.m.
Revised: May 9, 2022, at 1:59 p.m.