PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant/Lafayette Counties, Wisconsin Wednesday, May 18, 2022 @ 6:00 p.m. 1610 Fairplay St, Hazel Green, WI
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Memorial Park Street Dance permit for June 4.
- Review sidewalk installation on Hwy 11 from Hwy 80 to Oak Street.
- Tour Village properties – Village Shop, Wastewater Treatment Plant. When we return from the tour is when the board will go into closed session.
- Closed session pursuant to Wis. Stat. sec. 19.85(1)(c), which permits convening in closed session to consider employment of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility, for the purpose of discussing part-time employment.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: May 13, 2022 at 1:49 p.m.