PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant/Lafayette Counties, Wisconsin Wednesday, September 21, 2022 @ 6:00 p.m. 1610 Fairplay St, Hazel Green, WI
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of August 17th and September 8th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business:
- Additional street closure for Freedom Flea Market.
- Home inspection of 2615 Detroit Street.
- Maintenance on Well #2.
- Review grass mowing contract and possibly put it out for bid.
- Consideration of and possible action on a resolution to vacate a portion of Industrial Court.
- 2021 Audit report from Johnson Block. Review adopting the following policies:
- Fraud policy.
- Fund Balance policy.
- Procurement policy.
- Capitalization policy.
- Resolution for retirement of employees from the League of Wisconsin Municipalities.
- Add vision to insurance.
- Accept donations from Benevity.
- Trick-or-treat hours.
- Golden Knights event for 2023.
- Consideration of adjourning to closed session pursuant to Wis. Stat. sec. 19.85(1)(e), which permits convening in closed session for the purpose of deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session, to discuss the sale of TID property.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing is recommended, and masks are optional. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: September 19, 2022, at 12:16 p.m.