PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant/Lafayette Counties, Wisconsin Monday, December 19, 2022 @ 5:00 p.m. 1610 Fairplay St, Hazel Green, WI
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Discussion with Southwestern School on possible land purchase.
- Approval for sidewalk to extend in the Heights to the school.
- Approve engineer for preliminary sidewalk placement for sidewalk grant.
- Consideration of and action on an ordinance to repeal and recreate section 12.07 of the municipal code related to dog licensing to require dog and cat licensing and to update/establish license fees.
- Discussion and Decision on use of requested easements on Chuck Wienen parcels west of Highway 11 and south of Louisburg Road and Leadmine street Right-of-ways.
- Pay request for Augelli for Sunshine Acres.
- Approve CSM for 3800 Curwen Drive.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at
1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: December 12, 2022, at 2:35 p.m.
Revised: December 14, 2022, at 11:31 p.m.