PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section
19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green,
Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of March 10th & March 25th.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Curb & gutter on Maple Street.
- Contract and payment with prior assessor.
- CD maturity at Dupaco.
- Prices for generator for Village Hall and Well #3.
- New Business:
- Bid to cover rock bins at the shop.
- Owner approval letter for Southwestern Schools Athletic Fields if referendum passes.
- Refinance loans to Apple River State Bank, not to exceed $250,000.00.
- COVID 19
- How to decide when to put employees on admin leave.
- Stagger employee schedules.
- Purchase supplies needed for pandemic.
- Resolution 2020-01 Excessive Force Policy.
- Letter of Credit from Dupaco.
- Operator’s license.
- Closed session per WI Stats 85(1)(e) Deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
- Tree removal at Triple T.
- Removal of septic tank at 1195 Hwy 80 & 405 Louisburg Rd.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
To participate in the meeting, please log onto www.zoom.com.
Meeting ID: 894 3156 9615
To listen in, please call 312 626 6799, you will need the meeting ID and password
Posted: March 6, 2020 at 11:55 a.m.
Revised: April 13, 2020 at 3:21 p.m. (zoom info only)