PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2018 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of September 4th & 25th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Discussion and approval of 3 year Tech College extension for TID #1.
- New Business:
- Discussion on exchanging TIF ground for Wiederholt Estates property.
- Discussion on partnering with Dickeyville Police Department for a municipal court.
- What to do with the property & inventory at Hwy 80/11 & Louisburg Rd.
- Trench box for water & sewer.
- Sale of old street sweeper.
- Leveling out & laying sod on ball field at Rec Park.
- Discuss rec park lights – when to have a meeting.
- Picnic license for Lion’s Club steak feed.
- Operator’s license.
- Halloween Hours.
- MEUW district dinner on November 15.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) considering compensation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action in closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: October 5, 2018 at 10:56 a.m.