PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2018 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of August 21st & 28th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business:
- A representative from Johnson Block and Company will present the Village’s 2017 audit and discuss the Village’s TIF District.
- Discussion and approval of 3 year Tech College extension for TID #1.
- Discussion and approval for municipality to charge reasonable interest costs for cash advances to TID #1.
- Letter to discontinue TIF ground rental after 2019.
- Pay request from Iverson Construction for retainage from 2017 for S Main St.
- Loan request for the backhoe.
- Resolution 2018-05 Strategic Transportation Aids resolution.
- Operator’s license.
- Closed Session pursuant to Wis. Stat. sec. 19.85(1)(f) to consider medical information pertaining to an employee.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session matter.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: August 31, 2018 at 8:23 a.m.