PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of February 11th and March 5th.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Thank you SEALs event at Rec Park, July 18
- Curb & gutter on Maple Street.
- Contract and payment with prior assessor.
- New Business:
- Approval to pay for the Village’s portion of the compressor for the Fire District.
- Upgrades to the Rec Park concession stand.
- Set date to install playground equipment with volunteers.
- Helfaer field reservation for summer rec program.
- Relocate the stop sign at 20th & Church St.
- Review the possibility of getting a generator at Village Hall and Well #3.
- Recommendations from Memorial Park Committee.
- CD maturity @ Dupaco. Review current rates and possibly invest in new CD.
- Approve annexation map for 1195 Hwy 80 & 405 Louisburg Rd.
- Closed session per WI Stats 19.85(1)(e) Deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
- Rent TIF land to the west of Hwy 80/11.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: March 6, 2020 at 11:55 a.m.