PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN,
GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2015 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of October 20th & 22nd minutes.
- Public input.
- Grant County Economic Development Meeting.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business –
- Grass cutting bids for 2016.
- Driveway permit for St. Francis de Sales for N Main St.
- Amendment to Community Development Block Grant, N Main Street Project to include Electrical.
- Pay request Owen’s Excavating – N Main St project.
- Pay request Lawinger Brothers – N Main St project.
- Pay request Wiederholt Enterprises – Fitness Trail at Rec Park.
- Pay request Wiederholt Enterprises – 21st St Watermain Repair.
- Future watermain replacement in Sunshine Acres (22nd & 23rd Streets).
- Possible change the parking citation forfeiture amount (7.05).
- Preliminary budget review for 2016.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI
or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: November 2, 2015 at 10:15 a.m.