PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of October 4th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business –
- New Business –
- Resignation of general laborer/lineman apprentice.
- Insurance Proposals – property & workman’s comp.
- Pay request for Owen’s for S Main St.
- Rescind motion for blacktop bid for S Main St from September 6, 2016.
- S Main St, blacktop from Cty W to 19th St; the entire street.
- Date and frequency of board meetings.
- Grass cutting for 2017.
- Authorize bids to replace the 2012 Ford Truck.
- Review job descriptions for utility department employment.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: October 14, 2016 at 3:10 p.m.
Revised: October 17, 2016 at 2:10 p.m.