PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of August 18th & 20th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business:
- Additional events at the Freedom Flea Market on October 10 & 11.
- Additional street closure for Freedom Flea Market.
- Southwestern schools to utilize Pine & 20th St from Fairplay St to Percival St for parking during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Review DOT preliminary plans for a roundabout at Hwy 80/11 intersection.
- Sign simultaneous exchange agreement for Country Valley Estates for 15 acres of village property located at the north village limits, to the west of Hwy 80/11.
- Review utility poles and review options to put electric underground.
- Deferment of social security tax from September 1 – December 31, 2020.
- Approval of an administrator for the CDBG grant.
- Calendar raffle for future Golden Knights event.
- Halloween Hours.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: September 4, 2020 at 11:09 a.m.