PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a special board meeting of the village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2021, at 7:00 P.M. at the 1610 Fairplay St,
Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is in consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Approval of Citizen Participation plan.
- Update on Sunshine Acres & Country Valley Heights projects
- Driveway permit for 1420 23rd
- Approve contractor to repair homes going from overhead to underground electric for the Sunshine Acres street project.
- Blacktop Oak Street in its entirety from 23rd Street to 21st
- Final pay request for retainage for Lane Tank.
- Closed session Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) considering compensation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction of exercises responsibility.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
- Accept resignation of board trustee Josh Kearney.
- Appoint new board member.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall. For additional information or to request these services, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: October 21, 2021, at 2:20 p.m. Revised: October 21, 2021, at 2:51 p.m.
Revised: October 22, 2021, at 10:02 a.m. Revised: October 25, 2021, at 9:47 a.m.