PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of October 12th,19th and 26th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business: None
- New Business:
- Driveway permit for 1505 22nd
- Pay Request Wiederholt Enterprises #4.
- Property Insurance for 2022.
- Driveways in Sunshine Acres.
- Approve loan for Sunshine Acres.
- Approve loan for Country Valley Heights.
- Options for selling the 2015 Ford Explorer.
- Change meeting date for December to December 7.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced, and masks are required at Village Hall. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: November 5, 2021, at 10:01 a.m.
Revised: November 8, 2021, at 3:52 p.m.