PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN,
GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of August 16th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Receipts – August 2016.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business –
- Street dance for September 24, 2016 for Wildcat Wellness.
- Street closure for September 24th – Main St from Cty W to 20th St.
- Bids for blacktopping for the S Main Street watermain project.
- Installation of 3-phase wire at 15th Street & S Percival to Rec Drive.
- Review and possibly award bids for the extension project of 3-phase wiring.
- Pay increase for election workers.
- Review condemning process for dilapidated homes within the village.
- Budget amendment for fire district.
- Picnic License – Lion’s Club.
- Town & Village workshop in Mineral Point September 28.
- Closed Session per WI Stats 19.85(1)(f) preliminary consideration of specific personnel problems against specific persons, if discussed in public, would be likely to have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person involved in such problems.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: September 2, 2016 at 11:16 a.m.