PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2019 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of August 13th, June 20-Memorial Park.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Playground equipment at Rec Park.
- New Business:
- Review sidewalk on Main St between 16th & 15th Streets to see about removing the sidewalk.
- Review and possibly alter the property lines of the Hazel Green Cemetery involving Village storm sewer.
- Review and possibly award bid for assessor.
- Conditional Use permit for Best Friends Grooming on 15th Street.
- Payment to Grant County for ICE voting machine.
- Recommendations from Memorial Park June 20th meeting.
- Gun Raffle.
- Raffle for July 3.
- Water fountain.
- Send to planning commission to review zoning code.
- Send to planning commission to have Comprehensive Plan reviewed and updated.
- Have General subsidize Sewer for payment to Access Systems for the server project.
- Review rates for wastewater utility.
- Liquor license for Wigwam.
- Picnic license for Lion’s Club.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: September 6, 2019 at 4:28 p.m.
Revised: September 9, 2019 at 1:13 p.m.