PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN
TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2017 at 6:30 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- 6:30 p.m. Interviews for candidates for the utility positions, electric and water/wastewater. Closed session per WI stats 19.85(1)(c) employment.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action in closed session.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of January 3rd, 5th, 10th, 11th & 12th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business –
- Maturity of certificate of deposit at Dupaco Credit Union.
- Migrating email and domain Services to managed provider.
- Compare plans for long term and short term disability.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: January 13, 2017 at 1:58 p.m.
Please note the time change of this regular board meeting.